Social media plays an important role both students and the faculty staff. It is easier and convenient way to access information and communicate for effective teaching and learning. Teachers and students can be connected to each other and can make good use of these platforms for the benefit of their learning and teaching. The office of Director, Media & Public Relations has been established in this campus facilitating students and the faculty staff to provide useful information, to connect with learning groups and other educational systems that make education convenient. Electronic and print media is the most powerful tool helps students to improve their learning methods and the teaching staff to improve their pedagogical skills and research activities.
Promotion of sustainable informative and favorable plate form for uplifting professional development for teachers and enhancing students learning.
- Using extensive range of Media to build and maintain good image of the University.
- Planning Publicity Strategies and Campaigns.
- Communicate within and outside the University about different events, programs, and developments related to the University.
- Maintain cordial relations with Media and Public for promoting University Soft image in the Public.
- Communicate official announcements with Media and public through different communication tools.
- Analyzing Media Coverage and communicating to authorities of the University
- Counter Adverse Publicity.
- Dealing with enquiries from the Public, the Press and related bodies.